-
Home > Blog > Don’t Let Fire Damage Ruin Your Life

Fire Damage Restoration in Charlotte, North CarolinaIf you have never had to deal with fire damage in your home before, then you may not realize how big of a problem it can be. If your home catches on fire, there are many toxic chemicals that will be released as the various items around your house catch fire. The smoke that is produced by the fire in your home will quickly cover everything with toxic black deposits. If you attempt to move back into your home even after the fire is put out but before it is deemed safe by professionals, you will be putting yourself directly in the path of all the toxic fumes that are being left by the smoke residue.

Another thing that you might find is that there is extensive fire damage to the rafters in your roof, which can cause an unsafe condition. Because of this, it is not suggested to enter your home again after the fire is put out until you have had a professional restoration crew take a look at the fire damage and see how bad it is. Usually the home will need to be cleaned up before you can safely move back in with your family.

Over the years of working with victims of fire damage, our team at Spangler Restoration has helped many homeowners clean up their homes and get moved back in. While a fire can be a traumatic event, there are steps you can take to mitigate the long-term effect that it has on your life. Getting the fire damage taken care of quickly afterwards is a great way to move forward.

Emergency
Close

If you're experiencing a loss or need immediate service, call us toll-free

866.263.5663 24/7/365

We're ready to help when you need us

Or call the office nearest you:

Charlotte
704.821.0882
Greensboro
336.579.0060
Hickory
828.759.5820
Raleigh
919.741.5577
South Carolina
803.610.4510