- Communication: The first step in our restoration services process is proper communication. A project manager will be assigned to keep you informed and to answer any questions you have. If an emergency service is required, a Spangler Restoration representative will respond quickly by phone.
- Mitigation: This is to stop further damage and to ensure that your property is properly secured and dried to prepare for restoration.
- Estimates: At Spangler Restoration in Charlotte, NC, we use sophisticated estimating programs. Before any reconstruction services are started, a detailed estimate will be given to you.
- Reconstruction: We encourage customer involvement to prevent any misunderstandings or miscommunications. The house restoration project manager will do his best to schedule in a manner that minimizes delay and inconvenience.
- Payment: To document completion of the job and your satisfaction, we use a Certificate of Satisfaction. Typically, payment will be issued by your insurance representative. If the payment includes your name, we’ll ask you to endorse the check when we have completed the work to your satisfaction. For larger jobs, the check may also include your mortgage company. We can assist you with all this paperwork. Also, larger home restoration jobs may be set up on a payment draw schedule. In the case of a deductible, we’ll ask you to pay this on completion of our work, or at a time convenient to you.
- Warranty: Your total satisfaction and willingness to refer our restoration services to others in our ultimate aim. All repairs completed by Spangler Restoration will be guaranteed for a specific period and we will cover malfunctions and/or defects due to faulty installation.
For restoration services in Charlotte NC, contact us at Spangler Restoration. We can fix up your home after any disaster, including fire, mold, and natural disasters. Give us a call today.