Commercial kitchens are constantly busy, which makes it difficult to find the time to undertake air duct cleaning. But because of the amount of grease and dirt that accumulates, it’s essential they are regularly deep-cleaned.
Air duct cleaning is a specialist task that is performed better and quicker by experts because:
- They use the right methods and equipment to avoid damaging the ducts while cleaning them.
- They take out all removable parts, including the external cowling and grease filters. These are then dipped into a special degreasing solution.
- They inspect the duct of the cooking canopy and scrape any excess grease away before applying a chemical cleaner. The whole canopy structure will be degreased during the process.
- If necessary, they will use steam-cleaning to remove grease and dirt from hard-to-reach places.
- They will clean the lips, drip trays and the exterior of the canopy, and then sanitize every component. The removable parts will also be steam-cleaned and dried before they are replaced.
- They can apply rigorous testing procedures to assess the level of cleanliness.
Yes, the best way to restore the ducts in a commercial kitchen to a pristine condition is to call a professional air duct cleaning company. These technicians are experienced and trained to work in a variety of public and commercial environments.
At Spangler Restoration in Charlotte, NC, we are a team of restoration, cleaning and remodeling professionals who offer disaster repair & cleaning for residential and commercial properties. We guarantee fast emergency response and the latest technology. Please contact us for more information.