When it comes to storm damage in Greensboro, we have seen it all!
Here at Spangler Restoration, we have a project management team with over 50 years of collective experience in construction, insurance restoration and insurance adjusting. So, if you have storm damage at your home or business in Greensboro, North Carolina, don’t wait to call us. We are standing by 24 hours a day to help.
There are many forms that storm damage can take, but with our experience, we have seen it all: trees that have fallen on houses, flooded basements, and more. Here in North Carolina, we have a wide range of natural disasters that can lead to storm damage:
- Earthquakes: While you may not think about earthquakes in North Carolina, they do happen.
- Winter storms: The winter months of December, January, February and March can bring snow and sleet, but more storm damage is caused by ice storms. Fallen trees are especially common in this type of storms.
- Summer storms: Summer brings severe thunderstorms, lightning strikes, high winds and even hail. It is also the season of hurricanes, which can bring catastrophic storm damage to large areas of our state.
- Hail: Hail can damage roofs and awnings, leading to water damage.
- Flooding: Many different types of storms can lead to flooding, so it can be unpredictable. Whether you live in a designated flood zone or not, flood insurance is always a good idea because regular homeowner’s insurance does not cover flood damage in most instances.
- Hurricanes: We have experience dealing with hurricane damage, most recently after Hurricane Hugo. One of the major challenges brought with hurricanes is the number of homes and businesses affected at the same time.
- Tornadoes: Severe thunderstorms and hurricanes can bring tornadoes and sudden devastation to your property.
Whatever the cause of your storm damage, you can count on us for a fast emergency response. Shortly after you call, we will arrive at your property to assess your needs. If there is water in your property, we will address the cause and immediately start working to dry out your property and prevent further damage. After a thorough assessment, we will work with your insurance adjuster to plan the restoration process and agree on the scope of your needs. Once the agreement with the insurance company has been reached, we can focus on fully restoring your property. We will handle all the details for you, reducing your stress and worry. We can even coordinate any needed subcontractors during the course of your restoration.
When it comes to storm damage, you need a company that has seen it all, and that’s what you’ll get when you call us here at Spangler Restoration. We will make a careful plan of action and then follow through until the job is completely done. We will quickly and professionally restore your home or business to working order, so you can get back to living your life and running your business. We are a fully licensed North Carolina General Contractor and specialize in insurance restoration. Beyond storm damage, we can also assist you will fire and smoke damage, mold restoration and other catastrophes. Keep our phone number close and give us a call today for immediate emergency service.
At Spangler Restoration, we offer storm damage restoration services in Raleigh, Charlotte, Matthews, Holly Springs, Greensboro, Boone, and Hickory, North Carolina, as well as Fort Mill, South Carolina.