We are always looking for dependable, honest, hard-working, drug-free and tobacco-free employees to join our team. Consider a career in a “non-traditional” business. Our team members enjoy meeting new people, working in a friendly community environment, cross-training, and most importantly, having fun at work!
We provide all the training you will need, including the areas of technical services, administration, and project management. We take pride in the fact that our team is the most knowledgeable and well-trained team in the restoration industry.
- Monthly and Yearly Bonuses
- Progressive Training in Technical Areas
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Excellent pay and compensation
- Reward and recognition for excellent work
- Development of skills usable in any career path
- Gratification and satisfaction of getting people back to their normal lives
We are a growing company with future positions available including:
This position requires a minimum of two years of project management. Must be proficient in Xactimate/MSB estimating. Communication skills (both written and verbal) must be very clear.
Water and Fire Mitigation Technicians/Carpenters Helper/General Laborer:
Full time and Part time. Position will include demolition/cleaning/carpentry duties. Rotating 24 hour availability and on-call duties are required. We are currently looking for these positions in our Boone and Raleigh locations.
Assist in processing of contents and general cleaning.
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
4002 Matthews-Indian Trail Rd.
Matthews, NC 28104