Water Damage Restoration
Fire Damage Restoration
Storm Damage Repair
Smoke and Odor Removal
Mold Damage Repair
Biohazard and Trauma
- Shipping Container Remediation
- Hoarding Cleanup
Quick Contact Form
Fire Damage Charlotte
Fire and the resulting smoke and water damage to your home and property is both devastating and overwhelming. Trust our damage-restoration specialists to inspect and evaluate your circumstances and guide you through every step of the process.
Solution For Your Damage
We have the fire experience, expertise, equipment, and manpower to effectively respond to and repair your damage. No matter what time or the size of the work to be done, we offer 24-hour emergency and full restoration services. SpangleR employs individuals with combined experience of over 50 years in Charlotte fire damage restoration in the Carolinas.
Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration Services in Charlotte NC!
Fire damage to your home or business is what our company does best
Our knowledgeable fire damage restoration team in Charlotte, will guide you through every step of the process with the utmost professionalism.
We have the experience, expertise, equipment, and manpower to effectively respond to your loss. From emergency board-up and structure stabilization to complete contents and property restoration, SpangleR Restoration is a full-service fire damage restoration company.
What We Do
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Smoke odor containment, removal and air purification
- Residue removal (soot, by nature is extremely acidic – the longer it remains in place, the more difficult it is to remove)
- Industrial-grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew
- Demolition (removal of structural materials that can’t be saved)
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Pack-out services (contents inventorying, removal and transport)
- Clean, ozone deodorize and restore salvageable items
- Secure warehouse storage space
WHAT TO DO BEFORE OUR FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION TEAM ARRIVES:
- Stay calm
- Remove pets to a clean environment
- Keep your hands clean, as soot on your hands can further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork
- Open all windows
- Close doors on affected areas to slow spread of smoke odor
- Change the HVAC filter
- Turn on your heating and air conditioning system if it is not currently on
- Tape damp cheesecloth over air registers. This will keep the soot in the air and out of the system.
- Blow, carefully brush or vacuum loose soot from carpet, drapes and upholstered furniture
- Wipe off metal items to prevent tarnishing
- Wipe down bath fixtures so the soot doesn’t etch them (smoke is acidic)
- Empty the refrigerator and freezer completely if the electricity is off
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Attempt to wipe or wash the walls, ceilings, or other absorbent surfaces. Soot needs specialized attention to be removed successfully.
- Sit or lie on upholstered furniture.
- Use exposed food goods or canned goods that have been subject to excessive heat.
- Use TVs, stereos, or any other electrical appliances until cleaned and checked. This includes ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet.
- Send smoked garments to an ordinary dry cleaner– improper cleaning may set the smoke/odor.
- Walk on carpets and floors, unless you put down clean sheets or towels. You don’t want to grind the soot in or carry it to other areas on your feet.
24/7 Reliable Service – Call Us Today
SpangleR Restoration has helped home and business owners reconstruct and revitalize property damaged by disasters, including fire damage restoration, smoke damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold removal, storm damage restoration and more. Our professional team is standing by 24/7 to help you with your emergency. For dependable fire damage restoration service you can count on, call us now.
At SpangleR Restoration, we offer fire damage restoration services in Raleigh, Charlotte, Matthews, Holly Springs, Greensboro, Belmont, Statesville, Boone, and Hickory, North Carolina, as well as Fort Mill, South Carolina.
Every fire is different, even the smallest fire can cause significant damage. Trust our trained staff to arrive promptly, survey and determine the extent of the damage. We then offer and provide the next steps to getting your home and property secured, through board up, and/or structural stabilization.
Your home will be in the hands of certified, highly-skilled technicians, who will use equipment and techniques to contain and remove smoke odor, remove soot residue, and efficiently remove the water from fire extinguishing efforts. Before reconstruction starts, we provide pack-out services, thorough cleaning and secure storage for your belongings.
SpangleR specializes in AfteR, and while you’ve suffered damage to your home, you can trust SpangleR to return your home to the its’ pre-fire condition. Because trust matters™