Fire and the resulting smoke and water damage to your home and property is both devastating and overwhelming. Trust our damage-restoration specialists to inspect and evaluate your circumstances and guide you through every step of the process.
We have the experience, expertise, equipment and the manpower to effectively respond and repair your resulting damage. No matter what time or the size of the work to be done, we offer 24-hour emergency and full restoration services, and have over 50 years of experience dealing with fire damage restoration in the Carolinas.
SpangleR partners with you through the entire repair process, from Start to Finish
The first and most important factor, in our pursuit to earn trust in each of our reconstruction projects, is meticulous communication. Every job is assigned a project manager, who monitors the entire process and will keep you informed, and answer any questions that may arise. When emergency services are required, a SpangleR representative will contact you by phone within 15 minutes at any time of day.
Mitigation is the process of stopping further damage from occurring. Once the property is secured, the next steps are to properly dry, contain and remove damaging elements and prepare for the restoration process.
SpangleR uses current and state-of-the-art estimating programs, and are updated monthly for accuracy at each geographic location. A typical estimate will have detailed line items and a sketched diagram of the areas involved. An Emergency Service/Mitigation bill is prepared at the conclusion of the initial service and can be billed directly to the insurance company. Then, a detailed estimate with the entire scope of work, will be presented before restoration work begins. Customer Product Selection Forms and Change Order Forms are used to communicate and track customer selections. A payment schedule is also set up at this time.
The reconstruction phase of the project is when results start to show. All scheduling is handled through our Job Planning system. Customer involvement is encouraged to assure choices are understood, and also to prevent any miscommunication or misunderstandings. Your project manager will work to schedule in a manner that minimizes inconvenience and delay.
Once we complete your job to your satisfaction, we use a Certificate of Satisfaction to confirm this. In most cases your insurance representative will issue payment. If your name is included on the payment, we ask that you endorse the check when the work is complete and you are satisfied. Larger jobs may also include your mortgage company on the check, and may be set up on a payment draw schedule. We can help you through this paperwork process.
Your complete satisfaction and willingness to refer our services to others is our ultimate goal. All repairs completed by SpangleR will be guaranteed for one year and will cover defects and/or malfunctions due to faulty installation. We are available for questions and concerns anytime before, during and after repairs.
Fire Damage Restoration, Holly Springs, NC
Our fire damage restoration service takes care of the damage as well as the smell and smoke.
- Experiencing a fire can be a scary and distressing situation. Once the fire is out and the smoke has cleared, no matter how severe the fire was, most of us don’t even know where to begin when it comes to fire damage restoration!
- At Spangler Restoration, we want to be there for you in your time of need. Our fire damage restoration services will not only make your property look brand new again, but you’ll also enjoy having experienced disaster cleanup personnel on your side!
- With fires, many people don’t realize that the extinguishing of the fire can cause a lot of damage to your property as well. Think about it– if you have a fire that you spray a hose on, not only do you have fire damage, but you now have water damage as well. It’s a necessary intervention, indeed, but not one that many of us realize unless we’ve been through a fire before. With our fire damage restoration service, we will remove items from all the areas that have been damaged by fire or water and start the re-building process with our experienced contractors.
- One of the great things about our fire damage restoration service is how thorough it is. When we complete fire damage restoration, not only are the damaged areas gone, but the smoke, soot, and smell are gone as well! We take care to ensure that there are no physical reminders in your property of the fire.
- If you have a fire in your Holly Springs, North Carolina property, let our team of experts take charge of the fire damage restoration process. We know you won’t regret it.
At Spangler Restoration, we offer fire damage restoration services in Raleigh, Charlotte, Matthews, Holly Springs, Greensboro, Belmont, Statesville, Boone, and Hickory, North Carolina, as well as Fort Mill, South Carolina.
SpangleR specializes in AfteR, and the results are SpectaculaR! But don’t just take our word for it, click here to hear some of our customers rave about their transformation.
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to SpangleR, and to ensure we get honest customer feedback, we use a third-party firm to survey our customers. Clicking here will take you to the result page so you can see for yourself
SpangleR Restoration is one of the fastest growing and most respected disaster restoration companies in the Southeast. We serve our communities though our Restoration efforts, but we also give back through community service. Click here to see the difference we’re making.