With 24/7 availability, we will hurry over to your residential or commercial location in Belmont, NC soon after a fire occurs to begin the fire damage restoration process.
Whether a fire damaged one room in your home or caused serious damage to an entire floor of your business’ location in Belmont, North Carolina, you can count on us at Spangler Restoration to help you restore your property back to its former condition. When you turn to us for fire damage restoration, we can:
- Board-up affected areas and stabilize any damaged aspects of your property’s structure
- Contain the pervasive smoke odor that may exist and purify the air
- Remove residue, like soot, that may be leftover from the fire
- Demolish and remove structural materials that can’t be saved
- Reconstruct any of the affected areas
- Use industrial-grade water extractors, air movers, dehumidifiers, and other equipment to remove water that may have accumulated from fire extinguishing efforts
Before our team arrives at your home or business to provide you with fire damage restoration services, we encourage you to stay calm, move any pets to a clean environment, open up all of the windows, close the doors near affected areas to stunt the spread of the smoke odor, and turn on your heating or air conditioning system if it was not already on before the fire.
With 24/7 availability, we will hurry over to your residential or commercial location soon after the fire occurs to begin the fire damage restoration process and will work with your insurance company to make the recovery process easier on you. To find out more about what our fire damage restoration services entail, give us a call at Spangler Restoration today.
For high-quality, professional Fire Damage Restoration in Charlotte, Belmont, Raleigh, Boone, or Matthews, NC, give Spangler Restoration a call today. You can definitely trust our team to get the job done right!