FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION
Fire and the resulting smoke and water damage to your home and property is both devastating and overwhelming. Trust our damage-restoration specialists to inspect and evaluate your circumstances and guide you through every step of the process.
We have the experience, expertise, equipment and the manpower to effectively respond and repair your resulting damage. No matter what time or the size of the work to be done, we offer 24-hour emergency and full restoration services, and have over 50 years of experience dealing with fire damage restoration in the Carolinas.
Every fire is different, even the smallest fire can cause significant damage. Trust our trained staff to arrive promptly, survey and determine the extent of the damage. We then offer and provide the next steps to getting your home and property secured, through board up, and/or structural stabilization.
Your home will be in the hands of certified, highly-skilled technicians, who will use equipment and techniques to contain and remove smoke odor, remove soot residue, and efficiently remove the water from fire extinguishing efforts. Before reconstructions starts, we provide pack-out services, thorough cleaning and secure storage for your belongings.
SpangleR specializes in AfteR, and while you’ve suffered damage to your home, you can trust SpangleR to return your home to the its’ pre-fire condition, because trust matters™
SpangleR partners with you through the entire repair process, from Start to Finish
The first and most important factor, in our pursuit to earn trust in each of our reconstruction projects, is meticulous communication. Every job is assigned a project manager, who monitors the entire process and will keep you informed, and answer any questions that may arise. When emergency services are required, a SpangleR representative will contact you by phone within 15 minutes at any time of day.
Mitigation is the process of stopping further damage from occurring. Once the property is secured, the next steps are to properly dry, contain and remove damaging elements and prepare for the restoration process.
SpangleR uses current and state-of-the-art estimating programs, and are updated monthly for accuracy at each geographic location. A typical estimate will have detailed line items and a sketched diagram of the areas involved. An Emergency Service/Mitigation bill is prepared at the conclusion of the initial service and can be billed directly to the insurance company. Then, a detailed estimate with the entire scope of work, will be presented before restoration work begins. Customer Product Selection Forms and Change Order Forms are used to communicate and track customer selections. A payment schedule is also setup at this time.
The reconstruction phase of the project is when results start to show. All scheduling is handled through our Job Planning system. Customer involvement is encouraged to assure choices are understood, and also to prevent any miscommunication or misunderstandings. Your project manager will work to schedule in a manner that minimizes inconvenience and delay.
Once we complete your job to your satisfaction, we use a Certificate of Satisfaction to confirm this. In most cases your insurance representative will issue payment. If your name is included on the payment, we ask that you endorse the check when the work is complete and you are satisfied. Larger jobs may also include your mortgage company on the check, and may be setup on a payment draw schedule. We can help you through this paperwork process.
Your complete satisfaction and willingness to refer our services to others is our ultimate goal. All repairs completed by SpangleR will be guaranteed for one year and will cover defects and/or malfunctions due to faulty installation. We are available for questions and concerns anytime before, during and after repairs.
Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration Services in Charlotte NC!
Fire damage and the resulting smoke and water damage to your home or business are both devastating and overwhelming.
Our knowledgeable fire damage restoration team will guide you through every step of the process with the utmost professionalism.
We have the experience, expertise, equipment and manpower to effectively respond to your loss. From emergency board-up and structure stabilization to complete contents and property restoration, Spangler Restoration is a full-service fire damage restoration company.
What We Do
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Smoke odor containment, removal and air purification
- Residue removal (soot, by nature is extremely acidic – the longer it remains in place, the more difficult it is to remove)
- Industrial-grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew
- Demolition (removal of structural materials that can’t be saved)
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Pack-out services (contents inventorying, removal and transport)
- Clean, ozone deodorize and restore salvageable items
- Secure warehouse storage space
WHAT TO DO BEFORE OUR FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION TEAM ARRIVES:
- Stay calm
- Remove pets to a clean environment
- Keep your hands clean, as soot on your hands can further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork
- Open all windows
- Close doors on affected areas to slow spread of smoke odor
- Change the HVAC filter
- Turn on your heating and air conditioning system if it is not currently on
- Tape damp cheesecloth over air registers. This will keep the soot in the air and out of the system.
- Blow, carefully brush or vacuum loose soot from carpet, drapes and upholstered furniture
- Wipe off metal items to prevent tarnishing
- Wipe down bath fixtures so the soot doesn’t etch them (smoke is acidic)
- Empty the refrigerator and freezer completely if the electricity is off
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Attempt to wipe or wash the walls, ceilings, or other absorbent surfaces. Soot needs specialized attention to be removed successfully.
- Sit or lie on upholstered furniture.
- Use exposed food goods or canned goods that have been subject to excessive heat.
- Use TVs, stereos, or any other electrical appliances until cleaned and checked. This includes ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet.
- Send smoked garments to an ordinary dry cleaner– improper cleaning may set the smoke/odor.
- Walk on carpets and floors, unless you put down clean sheets or towels. You don’t want to grind the soot in or carry it to other areas on your feet.
24/7 Reliable Service – Call Us Today
Spangler Restoration has helped home and business owners reconstruct and revitalize property damaged by disasters, including fire damage restoration, smoke damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold removal, storm damage restoration and more. Our professional team is standing by 24/7 to help you with your emergency. For dependable fire damage restoration service you can count on, call us now.