Trust Us During Difficult Times
When your home encounters damage from natural or man-made causes, we understand getting things back to normal is of great importance to you.
Not only would you like your home and possessions to be restored quickly, many of these damaging situations could potentially become unsafe or even dangerous. Our team of experts will do what it takes to secure your property, so you can focus on what happens next.
SpangleR partners with you through the entire repair process, from Start to Finish
The first and most important factor, in our pursuit to earn trust in each of our reconstruction projects, is meticulous communication. Every job is assigned a project manager, who monitors the entire process and will keep you informed, and answer any questions that may arise. When emergency services are required, a SpangleR representative will contact you by phone within 15 minutes at any time of day.
Mitigation is the process of stopping further damage from occurring. Once the property is secured, the next steps are to properly dry, contain and remove damaging elements and prepare for the restoration process.
SpangleR uses current and state-of-the-art estimating programs, and are updated monthly for accuracy at each geographic location. A typical estimate will have detailed line items and a sketched diagram of the areas involved. An Emergency Service/Mitigation bill is prepared at the conclusion of the initial service and can be billed directly to the insurance company. Then, a detailed estimate with the entire scope of work, will be presented before restoration work begins. Customer Product Selection Forms and Change Order Forms are used to communicate and track customer selections. A payment schedule is also set up at this time.
The reconstruction phase of the project is when results start to show. All scheduling is handled through our Job Planning system. Customer involvement is encouraged to assure choices are understood, and also to prevent any miscommunication or misunderstandings. Your project manager will work to schedule in a manner that minimizes inconvenience and delay.
Once we complete your job to your satisfaction, we use a Certificate of Satisfaction to confirm this. In most cases your insurance representative will issue payment. If your name is included on the payment, we ask that you endorse the check when the work is complete and you are satisfied. Larger jobs may also include your mortgage company on the check, and may be set up on a payment draw schedule. We can help you through this paperwork process.
Your complete satisfaction and willingness to refer our services to others is our ultimate goal. All repairs completed by SpangleR will be guaranteed for one year and will cover defects and/or malfunctions due to faulty installation. We are available for questions and concerns anytime before, during and after repairs.
Need Emergency Restoration? SpangleR Provides
Professional Emergency Restoration Services 24/7/365 in Belmont NC!
If an unfortunate event damages your Belmont, NC property, our emergency restoration services team will be there to help.
- Whether it’s water damage from a flood, severe weather, or a burst pipe, or fire damage, vandalism, mold damage, or any other kind of disaster, you want to get it cleaned up and get your life back to normal as soon as possible.
- If an unfortunate event damages your property, the only place you need to turn for help is to us at Spangler Restoration. Serving the Belmont, North Carolina area, our emergency restoration services are highly varied and complemented by the signature service we’re known for.
- Some of the different emergency restoration services we provide include:
Water Damage Restoration
- After a flood or large storm occurs or a pipe breaks, water can quickly cause significant damage to your property. Luckily, our emergency restoration services are available to you 24/7.
Fire Damage Restoration
- Fire damage and the effects of the leftover smoke can be devastating and overwhelming. From emergency board-up and structure stabilization to property restoration, we can help your property completely recover from the effects of a fire.
Mold Damage Restoration & Repair
- We have the equipment and experience needed to properly remove mold from your property and repair any structural damage its presence may have caused.
- Although mold naturally occurs everywhere in the environment, some types can pose a safety threat to your health and the overall integrity of your property’s structure. With over 50 years of providing emergency restoration services, we can take care of your mold problem quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
Strom Damage Restoration
- If a storm ever wreaks havoc on your property, our team will be there for you to help repair your structure back to its former condition.
- As restoration contractors, we can handle insurance losses of up to $500,000.
24/7 Reliable Service – Call Us Today
For all these emergency restoration services and more, give us a call today at Spangler Restoration in Belmont, North Carolina.
At Spangler Restoration, we offer emergency restoration services in Raleigh, Charlotte, Matthews, Holly Springs, Statesville, Greensboro, Boone, Belmont, and Hickory, North Carolina, as well as Fort Mill, South Carolina.
Our quick response time means there is a greater chance of mitigating the damage, preventing further damage from occurring, saving time, property and expense. When structural damage occurs, fast response ensures we can assess the situation, secure the property, which helps protect contents and prevent additional damage. Quick response can reduce the amount of demolition required and repairs needed to restore the structure.
Emergency situations have the potential to involve safety issues and possible contaminates, our specialists will ensure a safe environment and start clean-up procedures to contain and improve air quality. Depending on the damage suffered, we provide the following services: Roof tarping, board-up services, tree removal, and structural shoring.
We can’t control what was ‘before’. But we can control what comes after. We handle everything to minimize the trauma and inconvenience of clean-up and restoration and commit ourselves to making what is the likely the worst situation into the best experience possible.