If an unfortunate event damages your Belmont, NC property, our emergency restoration services team will be there to help.
If an unfortunate event damages your property, the only place you need to turn for help is to us at Spangler Restoration. Serving the Belmont, North Carolina area, our emergency restoration services are highly varied and complemented by the signature service we’re known for.
Some of the different emergency restoration services we provide include:
- Mold Removal — Although mold naturally occurs everywhere in the environment, some types can pose a safety threat to your health and the overall integrity of your property’s structure. With over 50 years of providing emergency restoration services, we can take care of your mold problem quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Water Damage Restoration & Repair — After a flood or large storm occurs or a pipe breaks, water can quickly cause significant damage to your property. Luckily, our emergency restoration services are available to you 24/7.
- Fire Damage Restoration & Repair — Fire damage and the effects of the leftover smoke can be devastating and overwhelming. From emergency board-up and structure stabilization to property restoration, we can help your property completely recover from the effects of a fire.
- Storm Damage Repair — If a storm ever wreaks havoc on your property, our team will be there for you to help repair your structure back to its former condition.
- Mold Damage Restoration & Repair — We have the equipment and experience needed to properly remove mold from your property and repair any structural damage its presence may have caused.
- Restoration Contractors — As restoration contractors, we can handle insurance losses of up to $500,000.
At Spangler Restoration, we offer emergency restoration services in Raleigh, Charlotte, Matthews, Holly Springs, Statesville, Greensboro, Boone, Belmont, and Hickory, North Carolina, as well as Fort Mill, South Carolina.