If you see dark or wet spots on your walls or ceilings, call us for mold damage repair in Matthews, NC.
After a flood in your home or business, you may be dealing with the aftermath of the cleanup. Something important to consider, aside from the potential damage from the water, is that mold can start to grow very quickly as a result of any amount of water. Even just a few drops of water can result in mold in your home, which can lead to other problems. Those who suffer from allergies often notice an increase in headaches and congestion. Mold can also decrease the value of your property, since it can be expensive to remove mold once it has taken over.
One of the main signs that you may have mold includes dark or wet spots on walls or ceilings, so if you notice these spots, give us a call for mold damage repair. You can also tell if you have mold if you have headaches or other symptoms that seem to dissipate when you leave your home.
At Spangler Restoration, we offer mold damage repair to those in Matthews, North Carolina and throughout the surrounding areas. Our team takes great precautions when removing mold by wearing hazardous material suits and disposing of mold away from the property so it won’t cause further allergies or other health issues. When we perform mold damage repair, we will also complete other steps of the restoration process to get your home back to its original state. The benefit of using our services is that we are a one-stop shop, so you won’t have to hire other contractors to replace flooring or walls.