Water in your home can be damaging, not only to your home itself, but also to your contents and belongings. Whether a supply line burst, water heater leaked, toilet overflowed, or rainwater flooded your home, SpangleR and its’ water damage restoration team is available 24 hours a day for emergency water-removal and drying. Addressing water damage quickly can save repair costs and decrease the chances of mold growth in your home. Timing is everything. Let us get to it before the mold does.
The work done by our professional team begins with water removal and ends with ensuring your home is dry and safe against mold damage, The water damage restoration experts at SpangleR determine the best course of action based on the type and amount of water damage and the affected contents.
SpangleR partners with you through the entire repair process, from Start to Finish
The first and most important factor, in our pursuit to earn trust in each of our reconstruction projects, is meticulous communication. Every job is assigned a project manager, who monitors the entire process and will keep you informed, and answer any questions that may arise. When emergency services are required, a SpangleR representative will contact you by phone within 15 minutes at any time of day.
Mitigation is the process of stopping further damage from occurring. Once the property is secured, the next steps are to properly dry, contain and remove damaging elements and prepare for the restoration process.
SpangleR uses current and state-of-the-art estimating programs, and are updated monthly for accuracy at each geographic location. A typical estimate will have detailed line items and a sketched diagram of the areas involved. An Emergency Service/Mitigation bill is prepared at the conclusion of the initial service and can be billed directly to the insurance company. Then, a detailed estimate with the entire scope of work, will be presented before restoration work begins. Customer Product Selection Forms and Change Order Forms are used to communicate and track customer selections. A payment schedule is also set up at this time.
The reconstruction phase of the project is when results start to show. All scheduling is handled through our Job Planning system. Customer involvement is encouraged to assure choices are understood, and also to prevent any miscommunication or misunderstandings. Your project manager will work to schedule in a manner that minimizes inconvenience and delay.
Once we complete your job to your satisfaction, we use a Certificate of Satisfaction to confirm this. In most cases your insurance representative will issue payment. If your name is included on the payment, we ask that you endorse the check when the work is complete and you are satisfied. Larger jobs may also include your mortgage company on the check, and may be set up on a payment draw schedule. We can help you through this paperwork process.
Your complete satisfaction and willingness to refer our services to others is our ultimate goal. All repairs completed by SpangleR will be guaranteed for one year and will cover defects and/or malfunctions due to faulty installation. We are available for questions and concerns anytime before, during and after repairs.
Call SpangleR Restoration When You Need a Reliable Water Damage Restoration Company in Holly Springs NC
Don’t let the stress of water damage drown you! We are here to help with water damage restoration.
- Water damage can be a frightening thing to encounter. While there are some disasters that you can immediately see a great extent of the damage (looking at you, fallen tree on roof!) there are others that are more difficult.
- Water damage, especially flooding, is often sneaky and silent. We don’t always hear the water coming in. Furthermore, the average property owner doesn’t have the tools to remove a lot of water, making cleanup next to impossible. When you’re in need of water damage restoration services, you might want to ask yourself the following questions.
- First, is there anything that you can salvage? Depending on the damage, sometimes water damage restoration involves a thorough drying and dehumidifying of the carpets rather than replacing them. If your furniture is wet, you’ll either want it professionally cleaned or most likely should just toss it. Mold starts growing very, very quickly after water damage, so anything that can absorb water is at risk for being a mold habitat.
- Second, how can you prevent more damage? Removing pieces of furniture, rugs, important documents, and other items can help you when it comes to water damage restoration. You’ll want professionals to assess the cause of the water damage and provide current and future solution.
- Third, who are you going to call for your water damage restoration? At Spangler Restoration, we can get your property looking like there was never water damage to begin with. The rebuilding skills our team possesses ensure wonderful results for your Holly Springs, North Carolina property.
At your first sign of water damage, call us for water damage restoration services!
At Spangler Restoration, we offer water damage restoration services in Raleigh, Charlotte, Matthews, Holly Springs, Greensboro, Statesville, Belmont, Boone, and Hickory, North Carolina, as well as Fort Mill, South Carolina.
SpangleR specializes in AfteR, and the results are SpectaculaR! But don’t just take our word for it, click here to hear some of our customers rave about their transformation.
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to SpangleR, and to ensure we get honest customer feedback, we use a third-party firm to survey our customers. Clicking here will take you to the result page so you can see for yourself.
SpangleR Restoration is one of the fastest growing and most respected disaster restoration companies in the Southeast. We serve our communities though our Restoration efforts, but we also give back through community service. Click here to see the difference we’re making.